Affiliation: IYA Accredited
Available OFFLINE & ONLINE
Course scheduled on 1 Sept to 30th Sept 2020
Duration: 1 month
Timings: Monday to Saturday – 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM Evening
Admission Fee: For Indian Students 250.00 INR | For Foreign Students $10
Course Fee: For Indian Students 2500.00 INR | For Foreign Students $99
Total: 2750.00 INR | $109
This 1 month course is a stepping stone for the yoga seekers. It gives a deeper understanding of Yoga and various Vedic texts and also physiological and practical aspects of Yoga, as well as practical teaching methods in Yoga.
Instructions to the Candidates:
- The application should be complete in all respect.
- Scanned copies of Original certificates are to be uploaded.
- By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the rules and regulations, including the use of your name and entry in this course.
Rules and Regulations:
- Admission will made on first come first serve basis. Therefore, candidates are advised to fill up the application form in all respect and submit the same with all necessary enclosures and fees——
- Fees once paid are not refundable.
iii. Candidates should have the proper receipt for fees paid.
- Carry Admit Cards everyday while coming to the class. (For residential candidates)
- The decision of the Director will be final in related to discipline and smooth conduct of the course.
- Candidates should attend yoga practical class with empty stomach or slight stomach.
vii. All valuable items should be secure by the students. Institution should not be responsible for loss of any valuable items.
viii. Punctuality to be maintained by every candidate.
- One should maintain the discipline in the class and in the premise, and not to disturb any other candidates, teachers and environment.
- For any dispute institution holds the right to take action.