Mothersglow – A SAFIC Initiative On Prenatal Education
SAFIC team has been engaged in gathering a lot of relevant material in the area of prenatal education from ancient Indian perspectives as well as from the works of the Mother and Sri Aurobindo.
- On February 21, 2019, SAFIC’s new website – mothersglow.in was launched. The initial content developed and posted on the website was generated from the research material gathered by SAFIC team.
- A compilation from the Mother’s and Sri Aurobindo’s works on this topic was developed and published.
- Several workshops and conferences under the titles Sambhuti and Supraja were organized and conducted in various parts of the country.
- A national seminar was recently organised.
- Workshops for school girls on the topic of menstrual health and hygiene were also organized as part of SAFIC’s project on prenatal education.
- Our ongoing work in this project involves closely reviewing the existing research material and generating reader-friendly blog entries and other content for the mothersglow website.
- Content generated from the national seminar in April 2019 is being reviewed and edited for publication on the mothersglow website.
- More workshops and conferences are being planned.
- An international seminar is being planned to be held at Pondicherry later in the year 2019.
- Planning work is underway to establish a prenatal center in Pondicherry to actively promote prenatal and pregnancy care from a deeper spiritual orientation.