Digital Content for Indian Scriptures
SAFIC in partnership with Vande Matram Library Trust has developed digital content to facilitate a deeper study and contemplation of Indian scriptures. The content includes: recording of the chanting of complete scripture, full text, translations as well as commentaries of Sri Aurobindo.
The projects completed so far include:
- Srimad Bhagavad Gita – also includes translations in English and Hindi. This website is also a great resource for learning Sanskrit.
- Upanishads – 11 major Upanishads and 88 minor Upanishads (some content is still being uploaded)
- The Veda – the entire text of Rigveda, with helpful information about each mantra, glossary, and detailed commentaries by Sri Aurobindo (some sections still being updated).
Our ongoing projects include:
- Devi Mahatmyam
- All works of Vasishtha Ganpati Muni
- Bhavani Bharati of Sri Aurobindo — translation of this will be available in multiple Indian languages